- Physical Impurities
- Bad Color and odor
- Biological contamination viz., Bacteria & Virus
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
1. TDS adjustment facility is given in view to be able to sell the machine where the raw water TDS is considerably low like below 300 PPM. In such cases this process facilitates to enhance the TDS level in the purified water by mixing the raw water/semi-treated water drop by drop with the purified water.
2. Mostly, the TDS level is low where the case of mostly corporation supplied water, which is treated with Chlorine. But, as per the specifications of the RO membrane, RO membrane is chlorine sensitive and it is advised not to use the RO membrane with the chlorine treated water unless chlorine removal process is integrated in pre-treatment process.
3. Mixing raw water or semi-treated water or mixing semi-treated chlorinated source water into permeates (RO purified water) to enhance TDS level is not advisable.
Hence BlueLife do not follow such system to use it and do not integrate TDS enhancer/ TDS adjuster in their purifiers by default.