Sales and Marketing
- Implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products andservices.
- Contributes to the development and executes marketing programs to achieve statedobjectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Assists with the development and management of the marketing budget.
- Plans and executes promotional activities including print, electronic media, tradeshow, anddirect mail.
- Coordinates the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateralmaterials to support marketing and sales programs.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Establishes and ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotionalmaterials, websites, and events.
- Customer account creation and updating
- Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain literature store.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Communication and Research
- Responsible for developing and delivering effective internal and external communicationtools.
- Preparing market updates from time to time.
- Assists with communication to customers and internal communication to BlueLife staff.
- Prepares draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Develops and maintains MIS Reports, daily, monthly sales reports and other reports as required.
- Plans, promotes, and executes sales meetings.
- Provides direct administrative and office management support to the CEO, Marketing & Service and Marketing Manager.
- Prepares travel schedules, books travel arrangements, and makes reservations for salesrelatedtravel of BlueLife staff nationally and internationally.
- Assists with the development and preparation of presentations.
- Takes minutes during conference calls and meetings.